A look at some recent data showing housing is becoming more and more unaffordable for the average American buyer, why that might be, and why it is not transitory or cyclical. I explore topics from macro analyst Luke Gromen, look at investor purchase data, and then touch on the one thing that could collapse home prices: government.
Links from the Show:
- Confounded Interest
- OA Book Club (Daniel Scrivner)
- Redfin – Real Estate Investors Are Buying a Record Share of U.S. Homes
- Maybe the Housing Market Will Collapse After All
- US Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Hearing
- Notorious POD, Ep 41: Musings – Why Housing Will Remain Unaffordable… Unless…
1 thought on “Notorious POD, Ep 41: Musings – Why Housing Will Remain Unaffordable… Unless…”
Still not seeing these on Google Podcasts – Of course I can adapt but guessing others are missing episodes too if they aren’t getting sent to all the portals.
Comments are closed.